Saturday, August 15, 2009

Do I have a virus on my computer?

As of a few days ago, everything on my desktop and on yahoo( favorites, etc.) is suddenly in bold print. A few of my windows security updates have failed to initialize. I have windows livecare and it says that everything is ok but this all seems very strange.Please help!?



Do I have a virus on my computer?microsoft



It's a possibility. Instead of guessing at what you have, and giving you programs to download and run, I'll point you to the best team of experts on the net.



The best way to remove viruses/spyware is to get expert help. I had a recent job dealing specifically with spyware. Some of it can get really complex and certain bugs require specially designed programs and extensive knowledge. Here's the best way to get rid of all spyware on your comp, some you may not even know about.



All you have to do is download Hijackthis, run it (takes 30 seconds), and post the log that it gives you. Then a group of computer nerds take a look at it and give you easy advice on how to fix everything.



It might take them a day or two to reply, but it's definitely worth it since they can see and fix every problem. The site is www.geekstogo.com visit this thread for directions on posting a topic for help (skip to step 5 and just download hijackthis) http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/You_Must_...



You can email me at true_skillzz@yahoo.com if you need any additional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment