Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My son was messing with the computer now I do not know what he did to it. When I turn it on all it s

Secondary hard disk drive 1 not found. Type the password and press%26lt;ENTER%26gt; to leave password security enabled. Press%26lt;CTRL%26gt;%26lt;ENTER%26gt; to disable .



Enter password.... I believe he was trying to install windows XP. Help!



My son was messing with the computer now I do not know what he did to it. When I turn it on all it says is...photoshop



It could be as easy as him not resetting the bios the correct way to first boot to the hard drive. I would assume that if you put windows XP back in the CD-ROM it would boot to windows but when out it won't. I that's the case just simple have him reset the bios to the the hard drive boot first



My son was messing with the computer now I do not know what he did to it. When I turn it on all it says is...symatec



i think he made your hard drive password protected!



ask him for the password...
try to reboot to a different day when it was working good
had the same problem and had to eventually get a new hard-drive...i don't know what happened..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment