Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I unblock Soulseek from my Norton Internet Security list?

Hi, hope you can help. I rebooted my computer and installed soulseek. however, when it loaded Norton Antivirus popped up with an 'allow/block connnections' dialogue box. I clicked on block by accident, and now when i load soulseek up, it doesn't recognise that I am connected to the internet. I can't work out how I unblock Soulseek from my Norton Internet Securty programme. Can you help? Thanks!



How do I unblock Soulseek from my Norton Internet Security list?free antivirus



Remove a program from the blocked list



1 Double-click the Norton Internet Security icon.



2 Double-click Personal Firewall.



3 On the Programs tab, select the program that you want to unblock in the Manual Program Control window.



4 Click Remove.



5 Click OK to any warning messages.



6 If there are other components of the program that appear in the list, remove them as well.



7 Click OK.



8 Close Norton Internet Security

No comments:

Post a Comment