Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ok, i dont know what is wrong with my vista computer but it's driving me nuts.?

I get this error when i sign in nto my hotmail



There is a problem with this website's security certificate.



This organization's certificate has been revoked.



Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.



We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.



Click here to close this webpage.



Continue to this website (not recommended).



More information



If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.



When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.



If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.



For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.



PLEASE HELP.



Ok, i dont know what is wrong with my vista computer but it's driving me nuts.?virus scan



I'd check and make sure that the year on your computer is right. My little brother was messing around one day and he changed the year to 1987 and the internet wouldn't display anything at all. So check that, and if that doesn't work, I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment