Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Did Norton upgrade mess with your computer?

The Norton 360 up-grade I downloaded last week seems to have slowed my machine to a snails pace. It is also preventing some of my programs from running. Has anyone else had similar problems? I tried the Norton support on-line with no results. Do they have a support phone number? Can anyone recommend another security program? I want to dump Norton.



Did Norton upgrade mess with your computer?trojan



no



again, what is with the thumbs down?



Do you complainers have norton 360?



no



Do I have norton 360?



yes.



I have not experienced any problems, so I say I have had no problems.



What is wrong with that?



Did Norton upgrade mess with your computer?abtuvurys 2005



Norton is junk and yet people get suckered into paying for it .



Go with the fee version of AVG thats if your lucky enough to get Norton uninstalled.
Norton slowed your computer? NO WAY! LOL
yes it probably did norton is bad about things like that.
NORTON KILLS PC'S. its a fake. uninstall NORTON now using REVO uninstaller.



http://www.download.com/Revo-Uninstaller...



and then restart PC. after restart download and install AVAST.



http://avast.com/eng/download-avast-home...
delete norton and get AVG 7.5 free version,works great
I did an upgrade last week. I had trouble installing it and had the tech support 'hijack' my computer and do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment