Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i fix my computer problem?

I cant sign onto my local profile, this message pops up before i try.



"Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator. "



Then is goes on to say that it will make a temporary profile for me that will not save anything.



I need my original profile back, because it has everything i ever downloaded and all my work.



How can i fix my computer problem?hp



login as administrator and try fixing the profile, if it doesnot, then just go and copy the files under that user profile into a common folder, create a new user, delete the old user profile, move on.



How can i fix my computer problem?mcaffee



hey I found this from Microsoft KB's



check it out



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812339



if you can't fix the profile then copy ur old files to the new profile

No comments:

Post a Comment