Sunday, August 23, 2009

Copy audio CD files onto computer?

I had an old audio mixed CD that I burned a few years ago. Now, I would like to copy those files onto my lapto (.wav files). Any ideas?



I don't recall putting any copy security or something.



Copy audio CD files onto computer?symatec



Pop it in the drive, open your media player, and select "import". That will direct you to select a source. Choose the drive the cd is in and hit ok. Presto.



Better yet, if you have Itunes on your laptop, you can open it with the cd in the drive, and select the cd from the menu to the left. In the upper right corner will be a button that says "import." Click that, and presto!



Copy audio CD files onto computer?vista



use windows media player (or any other music player device) and rip them from your cd. it should let you.. burned CD or not.



or, put the CD into your laptop, open the drive your CD is in, and select all and copy the files into a folder on your laptop.
Double click on My Computer, right mouse click on the cd (usualy drive D: or E:), click on "open" and drag the audio files from the CD to your harddrive
Just save them

No comments:

Post a Comment