Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I bought a used iPod, will it work OK on my computer? Is an iPod computer-specific?

Can I just plug and play with this iPod? What does apple do for security? I bought a used iPod on eBay and I'm a little worried that when I get it, it won't work without some sort of hack code.



I bought a used iPod, will it work OK on my computer? Is an iPod computer-specific?software



An iPod is not tied to a specific computer.



You can get iTunes for your computer and iTunes will work both on MacOS and Windows, but it may be limited to what version of Windows it will work with.



You can also use Rhapsody to purchase songs for an iPod.



And you can use Rhapsody, Windows Media Player, and Yahoo Music Engine to rip CDs and transfer them to an iPod.



I bought a used iPod, will it work OK on my computer? Is an iPod computer-specific?vincent



have u try it ?



maybe u just being paranoid / prejudice with things that r second/being bought from flea market.
yes it should work as lonmg as you have the software



not that i know of but you might have trouble with illegal songs
IF YOU HAVE THE SOFTWARE IT WILL WORK! YOU NEED TO TRY IT AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment