Sunday, August 23, 2009

2 annoying viruses on my computer! Help!!?

I have these 2 annoying viruses. What happens is:



1. I click on a link from yahoo or google and it gives me this new window callec "online security check" and i click out of it bc i know its a virus. Norton picks it up but never gets rid of it.



2. Another is when i type an email or anything really, my cursor whereever it may be on the screen moves the cursor writing to where the cursor is. its very annoying when i am typing things.



If anyone knows how to get rid of these please do tell!!



2 annoying viruses on my computer! Help!!?vista



Hey There,



Sounds like one I got clicking on a popup security virus scan something-or-other... 17 hours to fix.



One was called smitfraud-C and the other was virtuamonde (Spelling?)



You can find removal tools for both at:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/sm...



That's the direct link to the smitfraud removal tool - just search for virtuamonde from there. I used the tools on this site and they fixed it. You can check on them to make sure they're legit if you want to be sure - probably norton lists spyware removal tools that are really spyware installers and these ones are clean.



and you should also check out www.download.com and get some adware-free spyware/malware destroyers like "ad aware" "spybot search and destroy" and "AVG antivirus" --- they are all free, I believe.



2 annoying viruses on my computer! Help!!?antispyware



If you suspect or confirm that your computer is infected with a computer virus, there are some primary indicators that a computer may be infected. Download a free antivirus program and scan your computer then you should be able to remove it. Check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment