Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why doesn't my laptop remember me? I have my security set on Medium. Yahoo is my default, but r

Work computer only asks for password, yet laptop asks for all log in info.



Why doesn't my laptop remember me? I have my security set on Medium. Yahoo is my default, but requires log insecurity



how old is it? it might be getting Alzheimers.



Why doesn't my laptop remember me? I have my security set on Medium. Yahoo is my default, but requires log introjan



DOES ANOTHER PERSON USE YOUR pc TO ACCESS YAHOO?



OR, DO YOU HAVE AN ALTERNATE ID?



THAT'LL DO IT.
do you wan sombody to look at your fils.
First off if your question is for Yahoo that is common for that to happen when you goto sign in unless you do auto sign on for your Yahoo sign in. Goto your My Account and you can set it for Auto Sgn In. You have to set it for auto or it will ask you for your password every time when you go there, but you put yourself at risk to be hacked by some one if you leave yourself in that statis. It is best to sign in every time with your password then to risk that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment