Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is wrong with my computer? HHCTRL.OCX issues...?

My WinXP Media Center PC recently started giving me an error message on startup. The message says:



The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.



I haven't installed any new software recently, and I'm careful when surfing the web (Firefox+ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite). Any idea what is going on here?



What is wrong with my computer? HHCTRL.OCX issues...?spyware remove



microsoft has a solution for it



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448/



What is wrong with my computer? HHCTRL.OCX issues...?virus protection



Sanjay is right... i came here looking for the same answer...i had the same problem... So click on the link... fixed my pc!!! Thanks!!!!
Restore the system to a time when it wasn't doing that - problem solved.
Hi there. I believe the following URL addresses your issue precisely.



http://www.tabletquestions.com/windows-x...



Hope this helps,



John aka tau_zeppelin
try.. System Restore... to an earlier date when everything was working properly u'll find this in ur system tools or control panel, if this doesnt work for you then save ur files on a disk, and reboot ur computer more than likely u may have to defrag ur computer files.
It is NOT a virus! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.



You must have updated your Windows with the emergency .ani patch in the past 2 days. Well that patch now needs a patch! Go to Windows Update and get the patch for the patch and that information box will be gone.



Full information about this latest Microsoft screw-up is here:



http://blogs.pcworld.com/tipsandtweaks/a...



Good luck.
I've have the SAME problem. I tryed system restore, but at one time or an other you must update AGAIN windows security pack. That link you see above (I'm not sure who wrote it Sanjay maybe) is the solution.



Oh, fix the pb as soon as you can because this error can make windows work bad or even make it crash! Hope i've helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment