Friday, August 21, 2009

All my husband does is work third shift as a security guard, not a hard job he's 51,?

sleep %26 play an online military computer game in his free time. Nothing else. He refuses to get a second part time job to help out with all the overdue bills.I am applying to places for a second part time job. I think he is addicted to the game cause I can't talk to him when he plays. He gets so wrapped up in it it's scary. Sometimes he gets so mad at the game he screams, curses and one time banged a hammer on the floor %26 threw stuff across the room. I think he's nuts.And he carries a gun?



All my husband does is work third shift as a security guard, not a hard job he's 51,?nortan



sounds depressed



All my husband does is work third shift as a security guard, not a hard job he's 51,?noton



Sounds like he has lost all enthusiasm in the relationship and doesn't care anymore. maybe you should give him an choice of either helping out with life's issues or you are going to leave, and put the ball on his side of the court for the next move.
Well, he either thinks he deserves the life style he has created for himself and or he is selfish and doesn't want to take responsibility, but either way he is not treating you as someone who means a lot to him.
He is nuts and needs help.. The lazy bum... You do not need to get a second job he does... Geeeeeeeeez what a jerk... I wish you well my dear lady... Good luck Grant M in Pennsylvania
drop that chump and get u a go getter, 51 and with that bullshit.. tell that boy it never to late to step it up,
Get a 2nd job and throw him out. He's useless to you.
and you're married to him..

No comments:

Post a Comment