Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I make my computer load internet connection faster?

I own a DELL OptiPlex 280X with a total RAM of 1 GB. My problem is whenever I dial-up the connection is made but it takes uptp 10 minutes to bring up any page. I have an up-to-date antiVirus (Norton Internet Security). I also have Windows Defender. How do I correct this situation, please. I use a dial-up.



How do I make my computer load internet connection faster?virus protection



Delete your cookies, your temp. files, and clear your history out..That should make it a little better anyway..I have Norton, and it doesn't slow my computer down..Also, go to run, type in MSCONFIG, click on the startup tab, and uncheck any programs, that you are not using..click ok, and reboot your computer..Good Luck..



How do I make my computer load internet connection faster?agv



UnInstall Ya Noron Internet Security And It Will Run Faster,Norton Is Always Scanning Ya Computer And Slows It Down

No comments:

Post a Comment