Friday, August 21, 2009

Do I have Adware in my computer??

When I am on the internet, new browser windows appear with ads - is this "adware"? I just purchased and used Norton Internet Security 2008. I ran a full system scan and this is STILL a problem. I've seen some info about "Ad-Aware" - can I run that free program even though I already have Norton installed?



Do I have Adware in my computer??norton 2008



Yes you can run adaware with Norton, but something that is ieven better than adaware is ewido and its free too.



Go to the left of the page where it says,"Scan your computer now online



and clean it for free!"



http://www.ewido.net/en/



Do I have Adware in my computer??pop up blocker



hello don't use norton it slows your pc down i know from i used it i use avast! Antivirus its free and keep your pc fast download is free and reg is free u get a year then u just signup again when it run's out get the home don't download toolbar's they don't help with Adware some toolbars send info and u get spam and junk but its up to u to install them if you install them i hope u got a adware killer like Spy Sweeper
Yes you can,and I would recommend that you do.
yes you can run it and i would.
You could upgrade your Norton to include spyware protection too.
yes u should be running it
thats adware on your browser, norton is for viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment