Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why won't my computer let me get a avatar?

i go to install it and a thing pops up saying something about my current security settings won't let ? activeX ? umm.... can you help me? don't get it.



Why won't my computer let me get a avatar?photoshop



not sure but security settings are up in -- Tools --internet Options -- Security -- you could move the little slider thing -- will google for Active X -- 1. Click on "Tools" then "Internet Options", choose the "Security" tab



2. Click on "Custom Level" and enable all 5 options under "ActiveX controls and plug-ins"



3. Click "OK".



4. At the warning "Are you sure you want to change the security settings at this zone?" click "Yes"



5. click "Apply" then click "OK"



http://www.clearmath.com/0/reset_browser...



Why won't my computer let me get a avatar?symatec



Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Security %26gt; Custom Levels %26gt; Check your Active-X settings and enable those that you need to get this working right.
Its probably becuz the computer settings for ur internet says that pop-ups are blocked.Thats exactly wat happened to me!!



Hope I Helped,



starburst1212~~

No comments:

Post a Comment