Friday, August 21, 2009

Is there ONE good software application that can handle all security measures - virus/spyware/mailwar

I'm about to reformat my computer and I'm desperately looking for ONE good ALL-IN-ONE software application that can handle everything to keep my PC safe. I don't want to have to rely on Norton for Virus and then Spyware Sweeper for spyware.



Can someone recommend such a program?



Is there ONE good software application that can handle all security measures - virus/spyware/mailware etc?norton antivirus



i would say you should use all the free apps on this page. Why pay for it when you got great free antispwyare apps!!!



http://www.spywareinsider.com/removal.ht...



Is there ONE good software application that can handle all security measures - virus/spyware/mailware etc?security



AVG internet security is good and its not that big of a system hog. Email me and i can get you a 20% discount off retail
My self I am against what is known as the all in one security suite. One of each security software as one hell of a time trying to protect your system. And you actually believe that the all in one is going to protect you. Good luck!!



If you really want that kind of security go with Karpersky or Trend Micro. I use Trend Micro as one of my five antispyware programs.



Minddoctor, France
Kaspersky Internet Security
Avira Antivir Premium is good, or go with Antivir Internet security to add a firewall with it. I just use the premium version with comodo firewall and have no troubles.
If you ever find that ONE good ALL-IN-ONE software application do let me know too.



Right now i have to use 6 different application to be safe



http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c...
Trendmicro Security Suite.
McAfee Can have everything but it's a hog on system resources
Mcafee 8 in 1 virus and spyware software is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment