Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why hasn't AT&T Yahoo Internet updated it's Security Suite to work with Vista.?

I bought a brand new computer with Windows Vista and the anti-virus that comes with AT%26T will not work with Vista. I am really surprised they are so far behind for such a good internet service. I guess I will have to pay for an antivirus now, so is Bit Defender a very good one to purchase. Consumer Reports rated ti number 1. Anyone out there have this program.



Why hasn't AT%26T Yahoo Internet updated it's Security Suite to work with Vista.?



I bought a new laptop and I'm using verizon wireless so when I ordered my package I got security suite(verizon) I also have vista and it didn't work either!! they said that they're trying to update their system so you're not alone. I don't know about you but norton was included with my purchase of course for only 60 days. I suggest you download spybot for free @ download.com it's free, so check it out before you spend your hard earned mullah!! good luck!! ......spybot.net



Why hasn't AT%26T Yahoo Internet updated it's Security Suite to work with Vista.?antivirus downloads



avg or avast is better, paid versions

No comments:

Post a Comment