Friday, August 21, 2009

Help! I have a new HP computer and it came with Vista. I am unable to copy and paste!?

I am unable to copy and paste text or pictures on the internet. When I right click on anything, the task bar pops up, but I am unable to to get any respnse what so ever when I arrow over any of the options. It is driving me crazy!!! Has anyone else had this problem? Advice please!! I have already checked my security settings.



Help! I have a new HP computer and it came with Vista. I am unable to copy and paste!?moto guzzi



Try turning off "User Controls". Click Start/Control Panel/User Accounts. Might help, and if not, at least it will get rid of that nagging control box that keeps popping up.



Second. Could be that you are set up on a limited user account.

No comments:

Post a Comment