Sunday, August 23, 2009

Im trying to find a small, discreet, and affordable security camera that i can put in my bedroom.. a

maybe something i can hook up to my computer? thanks!



Im trying to find a small, discreet, and affordable security camera that i can put in my bedroom.. any ideas?spyware removal



For a computer, a webcam works.



Otherwise, go here and look at security cameras:



http://www.supercircuits.com



Im trying to find a small, discreet, and affordable security camera that i can put in my bedroom.. any ideas?virus protection software



go to www.techcctv.com or give them a call they can help
sell you my old set up if you like. my new set up broadcasts globally.
Buy off eBay, it's cheap, but not always reliable i guess.



www.ebay.com
I hope you are only going to catch burglars! There are new laws against video voyeurism(peeping toms).



See the movie "Video Voyeur, the Susan WIlson Story" circa 2001.
Why not you webcam? They're the smallest ones.



Try creative webcam or any cheap chinese will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment