Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HELP, I need to sell my computer?

I have tried selling it through classifieds and by word of mouth. Now I am running out of time and need to sell it quick. I am moving into a new apartment and need the security deporit. Any suggestions? It is only a year old, in great condition, I got a laptop through my work and no longer need it.



HELP, I need to sell my computer?windows



try on craigslist.com for free , say in your ad you will only sell to locals and for cash, include price in your ad and a good description



sell it on ebay.com- have someone sell it for you on ebay.com



pawnshops will rip you off but you might want to try computer shops



HELP, I need to sell my computer?antivirus download



Put it on e bay, surley with millions and millions of people shopping everyday it should sell
Hog shop it.If it is not kosher then sell it in the pub.
List it on Craig's List.
ebay



craigslist
Is it a laptop or desktop? Try selling it through e-bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment