Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Internet sercurity on more than one computer?

I have recently put a wireless card into the back of my PC so that i can use the internet upstairs on my laptop.



My PC has a copy of Norton internet security but i am not sure if i would need to install it on my laptop? Would my laptop be protected with Norton only installed on the PC?



Internet sercurity on more than one computer?pop up blocker



Each computer should have its own anti-virus, anti-spyware %26 firewall installed. Good luck.



Internet sercurity on more than one computer?systemworks



Norton is good but i would not suggest it as it is a resource hog. I suggest you get kaspersky internet security suite.
get Kaspersky Internet Security and ZoneAlarm Pro. ZoneAlarm is the best firewall program, they can say what they want, but I know it very well. Trust me or not, it's your own choice. I'm just giving you an advice as I've had many problems before having Zone Alarm. And don't get AVG, it's the worst. If you want a free Anti-Virus, then get Pc Tools anfi-virus. It's very good (according to me always). And get Spyware Doctor or Spy Sweeper. They do their job perfectly in *killing* spyware, adware, worms, trojans etc.If you do this, you have nothing to worry about
just because one pc has it doesn't mean the other does. The laptop is totaly unprotected. Get avg free and zonealarm
No it would not be protected...you may be able to get the system to scan the laptop as part of its scan but no it will not automaticly protect the laptop....



you will need to install it on the laptop for full protection...
Zonealarm you Can do that.



It's Free does't slow down your computer.



And It doest Update every 5 seconds.



I think it might be Not to much tho Do you have WEP password?
You would need to install an anti-virus on your laptop for it to be protected.



You can get a free one like AVG that works well



http://free.grisoft.com/



Your laptop will not be protected if you do not install an anti-virus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment