Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ok, i have vista on my computer i love it, but im having trouble with limewire.?

i have mcafee internet security on my pc, btw i had to download a patch so it would work. i've downloaded limewire 12 and 13 beta. ive done wat everyones told. turn off firewall, run limewire in XP SP2 mode, turn off UAC and DEP, but it still wont work. plus my iE wont open if limewire is open. when i open limewire there is still a globe behind a firewall. ive tried unistalling my fiewall from mcafee and turned it off in vista. nothings working. someone help. and no im not going back to xp



Ok, i have vista on my computer i love it, but im having trouble with limewire.?pc security



Try downloading the latest version of Java... it has worked for others running Vista and Limewire.



Ok, i have vista on my computer i love it, but im having trouble with limewire.?symantic



Limewire is not configured to run in Vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment