Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What am I doing wrong, my computer won't play msn games?

I've been trying for months to get this to work. The only game my mother likes to play online is Bespelled on MSNgames.com but for some reason for the past like..half a year the game just wont load, at all. What's weird is it used to. But then for some reason I don't know of, it stopped. I've done everything in their help menus. My java software is up to date I have Java logging enabled and Java console enabled as well. My security settings are low enough. I've even set MSN games and all its affiliates to my trusted list. It does nothing.



My OS is windows xp Home, SP 2. I have enough memory, CPU speed, I can play oblivion with all the sliders on full and have it only slow down a few frames when there's mad fighting lets put it that way. Soo I dunno I'm lost.



Any help would be much appreciated. Pleeelease help, me love you long time.



What am I doing wrong, my computer won't play msn games?stinger



Try a program called Tuneup Utilities to scan your computer for errors. You can get a trial copy from the link supplied below. Good luck!



What am I doing wrong, my computer won't play msn games?virus scanner



----------------------------------------...



Computer Slow



Download and then run startup.exe at:

No comments:

Post a Comment