Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How can I get certified on CCNA, MCSA, Network+, and Security+?

I have an associates degree in computer and electronics engineering degree and I would like to further my knowledge.



How can I get certified on CCNA, MCSA, Network+, and Security+?virus scanner



Take online courses or traditional non-credit classes from your local community college/university-it will be the least expensive (and fastest) training you can get. (Private companies will charge you the most) Start with the A+ certification, you need it before you can get the Network+ or Security+ certs as well as most of the Microsoft and Cisco certs as well. If you can't find what you need locally, here's a general link that you can use to find a college close to you, that offers online courses in A+ certification prep, Network+ prep, and Security+ prep (but not much Microsoft or any CCNA cert prep):



http://www.ed2go.com



I've taken their GRE prep courses as well as about 10 of their programming/web classes and they're very good.



You could buy prep books and study on your own, but you need a lot of self-discipline, which I didn't have. Plus, I liked being able to work on projects and ask an instructor about it.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment