Saturday, August 15, 2009

What do I do to make my computer move faster and what do I download to protect it?

I bought a new comp. and know nothing about them. It moves very slow and every time I connect to internet I have to repair and reopen it.It has Norton Security But It is so SLOW!!! Also if I open say Blubster to listen to music. It always fails after about 30 seconds and I have to close and reopen. What do I do?



What do I do to make my computer move faster and what do I download to protect it?moto guzzi



Norton is not doing it's job is it. Dump Norton, get AVG (free)..far superior! Then get Spy Sweeper. And two more to get things taken care of: Spybot --- and AdAware SE. That is a start anyhow. Take your time. And PLEASE!, don't download everything that comes along. You're picking up a lot of viruses, trojans, spyware, and all kinds of hacker junk that's messing up your computer.



What do I do to make my computer move faster and what do I download to protect it?norton internet security 2008



Maybe you bought a computer with a very low CPU and a very small amount of RAM.



Upgrade your computer Ram to 1GB



Unfortunately, your CPU cannot be upgraded. The upgrade of a CPU costs the same amount of money as to buying a new computer.



Message from Dell.



Note: install McAfee 2007 on your computer to protect your computer against viruses next time.



Have a great day. Message from Dell tech
Uninstall Norton



Download from download.com :



Avast Antivirus free version



ZoneAlarm free version



Spybot free version



Adaware free version



Then CCleaner from filehippo.com



These programs will clean up your computer.
Complain!



Return it!



Demand a refund!



Demand a working computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment